Foundations Family Day Care – Education and Care in a natural, home environment
As an Exceeding rated service, Foundations Family Day Care provides;
- Experiences which reflect the diversity of your community
- Early Childhood Education and Care (ECEC), Outside School Hours Care (OSHC) and Vacation Care (VAC) and in a nurturing, and flexible home learning environment
- The opportunity for children to form genuine long lasting bonds with their qualified and passionate early childhood Educator
- Regular and casual bookings and offers care during standard hours, evenings, mornings, before/after school, during school holidays and in some cases overnight and weekend care
- Individualised learning programs for the children they care for. This will include outings and nature based play for all our children and pre-literacy for our pre-school children
- Education and care for babies and children up to 13 years of age; offering the possibility for siblings to be cared for together, all in one location. Some of our Educators are able to do school and kindergarten drop offs and pick ups.
Government subsidies available to reduce the cost of care for eligible families.